Sunday, October 30, 2011

Expect the Unexpected


This morning, I was scrambling along, quickly trying to get myself and my two children ready to leave the house.  We were heading to the city to meet some friends for a nice Sunday brunch.  I was in the bathroom, putting on my makeup oblivious to the goings on around me.  My two and a half year old son had taken the roll of toilet paper off of the holder and made a huge mess.  This was the last thing I needed to deal with five minutes before we were about to leave.  I decided not to get upset.  I gazed into his big brown eyes, and I could tell that he had grandiose intentions.  I calmly asked him what was this creative masterpiece?  He confidently asserted that this was a road. Not any road, but a road for Baby.  I then looked at the big mess of toilet paper again.  He was right, it was a road!  At that moment I was proud of my little right brained prodigy.  He is clearly on the road to finding his creative spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...