Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Time









When I was little, Halloween festivities were frowned upon.  My brothers and I were allowed to dress up for the school Halloween party, but we were not allowed to "trick or treat" in our neighborhood.  Life has come full circle.  Yesterday, we went to my parents neighborhood to "trick or treat."    With my brother, my mom, my husband and my two children in tow, we loaded up the red wagon and skipped up and down the block.  Like every big Greek family, ours lives on the same block.  Literally!  My aunt, my two cousins, etc..  Along with a few other Greek families that we know.  To say the least my children received their Big Fat Greek share of candy for the night..

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you weren't allowed to trick or treat. Funny how everything does come full circle. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...