I have accomplished two solid months of daily photo journaling. I admit, the photo challenges were easy in the beginning. Yet, over time they have become rather challenging. Here are five things I've discovered, so far, during this project:
- I am fascinated with composition.
- I mostly shoot from my i-phone.
- I like using the white border in the Afterglow editing app in order to preserve the original aspect ratio of the photo. I get bored with every picture looking so square.
- My subjects are usually my children. Why? Well, because they are always tugging at my feet begging to get photographed. (sarcasm)
- It is getting more difficult to stay motivated. So I need you people to keep me motivated!!!