Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Day at The Vintage Garage

Today I felt like a kid in a candy store. I met up with my two girlfriends, and went to The Vintage Garage, located in Chicago's Uptown neighborhood. Here, vendors overtook the bottom two floors of a parking garage. The feel was definitely more vintage flea market with a focus on costume jewelry, mid century furniture, and finally tons and tons of 1950's and 1960's clothes. Here are a few of my finds:
I'm so excited to hang these wash boards in my new laundry room.  

Sorry for the bad picture.  But this dress was fun and flowy.
 It just fit really weird on top.
Super cute floral pattern a-line dress with drawn elephants.
I loved this dress, but I couldn't breathe in it.
This dress was the winner!!  

P.S. I bought these dresses from Zzouzi Vintage!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...